Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Randomly...

So, we think Ava is going to be an avid sports fan. Here she is watching a baseball game with my dad, where, ironically, Dad was watching the Braves while wearing a Yankees shirt. Hmm...



We threw Barb a baby shower on Sunday and I didn't take a single photo. What is wrong with me? Barb is due on August 16 and my mama thinks my second niece is going to make an early appearance. I think she will be late. Wanna put some money on it, mom?

Meaghan came to visit on Saturday and it was so great to see her after a number of years. She is 4.5 months pregnant and has never looked more beautiful. While she was here we went maternity clothes shopping. It was fun! I actually started dishing out my opinion to other pregnant ladies trying on cute outfits while Meaghan was in the fitting room. I hope they didn't mind.

Kole and I played Mario Kart on Wii Friday night. I didn't realize you had to turn the remote to make the car move. I kept pushing the arrow buttons and wondering why my car was stuck against the wall. Unmoving. Yes, I am a genius. But once I figured it out, it was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Chris said...

sounds like you had a great weekend. kyle and ryan got a wii this weekend from me for their birthdays. we will have to figure out how we can play mario kart together!

love you!

Meaghan said...

I had so much fun with you, too! And YOU are even more beautiful than you were the last time I saw you.

La Petite Chic said...

How cute is that picture?! :)

Abby said...

I want a Wii so badly!! I am jealous.