Thursday, July 24, 2008

A day of random photos

So, I didn't post yesterday. Why? Because our internet (and phones!) were not working for the better part of yesterday here at the office. It was a good thing I had a FORTY FIVE page business plan (on 11x17 paper no less) to edit. Oy!

Anyways.

My mama sent me some great photos of my very pregnant little sister. She has about 25 days left until she brings my second niece into this world. And for all the family that reads my blog - can you believe BARBARA is pregnant?? I'm still freaked out a little.


Yeah, it's hard to believe that one of these girls is a mama and another is about to become one. Hint: Not the bunny.


Yep, there's definitely something in there. I like to think it is a basketball.


Barb with Maximus ("Max"), her and Matt's very sweet, but very dumb dog.


Pregnant and still hot.

And here is my niece, Ava, with my daddy.


Something must have been interesting on TV.


I can't tell you how much I love this photo. And Ava looks exactly like Steph here!

2 comments:

Ryan Farr said...

Your family sure does have a lot of girls! Guess that means you get the boy when its your turn. :p Your niece is adorable though.

Anonymous said...

omg you are absolutely beautiful!