Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary!

Today my parents celebrate their 30th wedding annivesary. 30 years. Wow.



I am so grateful that my parents have stayed together - and not just because they felt they had to, or because they wanted to for us kids, but because they truly love each other.



Thank you for everything mama and daddy. Thank you for setting such a wonderful and realistic example of a beautiful marriage. I hope that someday I will celebrate 30 years with someone special.



I love you both. Happy anniversary.



6 comments:

Joe White said...

That's kickass. My parents are going on 36 this September. Not as common these days, I guess. We've gotta love 'em for it.

Anonymous said...

That leads to an interesting question. IF I ever get married again, do I celebrate my 8th anniversary since I already have 7 complete? What if I marry a woman who been married 10 years, would I start on 11 for her? Restarting at paper is just not fair.

andrea said...

Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Barry! Here's to 30 more :)

Chris said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome. Give them big hugs from us.
love you!

Stephanie said...

Congrats to your parents! Mine are celebrating 30 in August and I'm so glad I have parents who still love each other and enjoy each other's company. Only 26 more years to go for me till 30...

@TuttleMan123 said...

Please wish them Happy Anniversary from us! That's so awesome! They look great by the way :P