Tuesday, April 15, 2008

#68: Go to a comedy club

Um, so, I totally have a list of 108 things I want to do in 2008, and while I have done like 20 or more of them I have only crossed two off my list. Why? Because I have actually mostly forgotten what is on the list, and I don't realize that I have done many of them. So, hopefully (ha!) I will manage to update that list a lot in the coming days because, well, frankly, this blog is my online scrapbook and I am just totally botching the job up.

And today I had an epiphany. I was going to just post about the fabulous time I had Sunday night going to The Funny Farm comedy club in Roswell, but now, since I actually looked at my 108 in 2008 list (imagine that), I can cross #68 off my list!

So, back to the comedy club.

Katey invited me to go to the club with her boyfriend Travis and their friend Mark to see Steve Trevino at The Funny Farm and enjoy some El Pollo Loco before the show. What can I say. We were feeling the latino vibe.

So, anyways, the company was wonderful, the food was great and the show was hilarious. And since we were seated right up front (thanks, Mark!), we were able to interact with the comedians. (For those of you who have not been to a comedy club before, there are typically two or three openers for the headliner, hence, comedians). And Travis became very good friends with Nick Valentine. Because they have a very important factor in common. They are both 5'5". Seriously.


Aren't they just precious.

And Nick. Well, he is 25. I couldn't believe it. I thought he was maybe (MAYBE) 21. And I received double confirmation of this when he heard me gasp, no, after he told us his age. Yeah, oops.

But age is just determined by how you act, right?



Right?

No comments: