Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm in LOVE

Yesterday, Cam and I were walking around a mall because (a) I need new jeans, (b) I had no idea what size I am currently in different brands, (c) I want to shop for clothes on ebay because it is cheaper and need said sizes, and (d) I needed an excuse to hang out with Cam.

Anyways.

While we were walking around, I saw a new store: Heritage 1981. Which I just looked up and found out that they are a new concept store from Forever 21. Oh my clothes-y goodness.

And apparently I strut around when I try on new clothes. A little bird named Cam told me that last night.

But wouldn't you, if you were able to try on these items?




I'm in love with this store!

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check out their online shopping.

That yellow shirt is supposed to be THE color for 2009.